Tanzania Camping Safari Excursion
Day 1: Arrival!
We make sure that your Tanzania safari experience begins upon your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). You will be warmly welcomed by one of our experienced driver guides, ready to greet and escort you to the hotel in Arusha where you will rest for a night before you start your Tanzania camping safari excursion.
Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara Park – 130 km / 2 hrs
Today will be the beginning of your Tanzania camping safari excursion! So, after your breakfast, leave the hotel around 08.30 and drive from Arusha with your packed lunch to Manyara park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area, before an evening drive to your campsite for dinner and overnight at Panorama campsite.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park 190 km / 3.5 – 4 Hrs
After breakfast, leave the campsite at around 08:00 am continue with your Tanzania camping safari excursion. Today you will drive from Lake Manyara with game en route to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. In the late afternoon drive to your campsite for dinner and overnight (in the central Serengeti).
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro/Olduvai.
Today you will get a chance to do an early morning game drive in Serengeti before departing to Ngorongoro. While leaving the Serengeti you will enjoy game en route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
It is your option whether you pass via Olduvai Gorge (a historical site whereby the early man lived) or the Maasai Boma (if you are interested in real African traditions and culture), as your Tanzania camping safari gives you a chance to get the best experience possible. Upon your arrival, enjoy your dinner & overnight at Simba campsite on the crater rim.
Day 5: Last Day of Your Tanzania Camping Safari in Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, descend into the crater for game viewing in the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch at Ngorongoro crater picnic site near Lerai Forest or hippo pool, and after lunch proceed with a game drive on your way out of the crater and back to Arusha. We hope you enjoyed your Tanzania camping safari with us!
END OF THE TOUR!
Prices based on the number of people.
Number of people
|Cost per person||$1,080||$1,000||$920||$820|
· All current government Taxes relevant to the itinerary (Tanzania
· The accommodation and meals as described
· Entry fees for national parks, conservation fees, reserve fees relevant to this itinerary
· Specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicle with window seats for all passengers, reference books (flora/fauna/ avifauna), mobile communication, bottled water
· Trained English speaking driver guide
· Backup and logistical support from our Safaris Team.
· Domestic air flights
· International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
· Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)
· Entry visas
· Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
· Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency.