Wildlife safari experience in 6 days at Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National park in Tanzania
DAY 1: ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA PARK – 130 KM / 2 HRS:
After your breakfast at 08.30 drive from Arusha with your packed lunch to Manyara Park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs. take your lunch in the park picnic area, evening drive to your campsite for Dinner and overnight at Manyara.
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti – 3.5 – 4 HRS:
After breakfast drive from Lake Manyara to Serengeti via Ngorongoro conservation area with your packed lunch, stop at the crater rim for the crater view. Upon arrival to the Serengeti continue with the game drive until late evening, after head to Nyani campsite for dinner & overnight.
DAY 3: SERENGETI CENTRAL AREA:
After breakfast leave with your lunch for game drives in the Serengeti Park acacia Savannah in the central to the east region. Around 12.30 and 13.00 breaks for your picnic lunch, thereafter proceed with tour afternoon game drive. Evening drive to your campsite for your dinner and overnight at Serengeti.
DAY 4: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO
After breakfast with your packed lunch drive and game enroute to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is your option whether you pass by Oldupai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and can also pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture, after your lunch enroute adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite.
DAY 5: NGORONGORO CRATER – Mto wa Mbu Campsite- 1.5 – 2 HRS:
After breakfast, descend into the crater floor with your lunchbox for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories. Your packed lunch will be served in the crater floor at the picnic site near Lerai forest or hippo pool. Many crater visitors want to see rare species, the Black rhinoceros.
Late afternoon ascend the crater to Panorama camp site in Mto wa Mbu for your dinner/ overnight.
DAY 6: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK – ARUSHA-2:00 HRS:
After breakfast leave for early morning game drives in Tarangire which world large mammal “Elephants are very common in the park, also world large trees “Baobab Trees” are everywhere on the park. Drive back to Arusha. For dinner and overnight in one of the hostel in Arusha.
· All current government Taxes relevant to the itinerary (Tanzania
· All accommodation and meals as described
· All entry fees for national parks, conservation fees, reserve fees relevant to this itinerary
· Specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicle with window seats for all passengers, reference books (flora / fauna / avifauna), mobile communication, bottled water
· Trained English speaking driver guide
· Backup and logistical support from our Safaris Team.
· Domestic air flights
· International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
· Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)
· Entry visas
· Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
· Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency.