4 Day Maasai Mara Safari.
Day 1: Narok – Maasai Mara
Pick up at your hotel after safari briefing; depart for the scenic drive to Maasai Mara Game reserve via the Great Rift Valley, a stopover at the viewpoint to see this great depression.
The topography changes as you enter the vastly grassy plains of the reserve-the jewel of Kenya’s game park, located in the northern section of the great Serengeti plains.
This is home to the “big five’’…Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino, as well as thousands of the greater and lesser plains game.
Everything seems to be magnified here. Drive to Narok-town where you will stop for Lunch, proceed to Maasai Mara arriving in good time at the park after check in, freshen up then go for an introductory evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at
Enchoro Tented Camp.
Day 2: Maasai Mara
After breakfast, enjoy a full day game drive exploring the park in search of the Big 5 and following the great wildebeest migration. You have the option of visiting the Maasai Village. Dinner and overnight at Enchoro Tented Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
After breakfast, enjoy Morning Game Drive Or afternoon day game drive exploring the park in search of wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Enchoro Tented Camp
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning pre breakfast and game drive. Drive back to Nairobi via Narokarriving late Evening.
End of the program!
What to carry:
- Camera- to capture the moments ,
- Spare memory card or batteries or battery pack
- Warm Sweater for the night
- Day pack
- Identification card/Passport gate entrance
- Insect or Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Personal Items such as toiletries, mobile airtime, Sunscreen or sun
- hat, Phone charger and just in case also carry Towel, Shower cap,
and Shower slippers
- Lastly … do not forget to carry with you, and adventurous spirit!!
TOTAL PACKAGE PER PERSON = $1,470 USD
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on
- Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
- All the Park entrance fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up- roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- Window Seats/and comfortable seats
- 3 nights/ 4 days staying in Masai Mara
- Game viewing-drives as per safari program
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- All applicable taxes & government toll
- Cost Excludes
- Balloon safari in the Mara $ 450 per person -bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner