Price $1050 per person
Day 1: Pick-up at hotel in the morning, drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara Natrional Park for game drive, dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2: Leave from Lake Manyara to Oldonyo Lengai (volcanic mountain) and lake Natron. Oldonyo Lengai is famously known as “the Mountain of the Gods” and Lake Natron is popular for bring the breading grounds for thousands of flamingos.
Dinner and overnight at Oldonyo campsite.
Day 3: Leave to Serengeti for half-day game drive. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 4: Full day game drive in Serengeti, dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 5: Leave Serengeti to Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge. Overnight at campsite.
Day 6: Descend to the Ngorongoro Crater for full-day game drive. Thereafter, return to Arusha.
- • All current government Taxes relevant to the itinerary (Tanzania
- • All accommodation and meals as described
- • All entry fees for national parks, conservation fees, reserve fees relevant to this itinerary
- • Specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicle with window seats for all passengers, reference books (flora / fauna / avifauna), mobile communication, bottled water
- • Trained English speaking driver guide
- • Backup and logistical support from our Safaris Team.
- • Domestic air flights
- • International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
- • Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)
- • Entry visas
- • Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
- • Tips
- • Laundry
- • Drinks
- • Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency.