Group price $820 per person
Day 1: Airport pick up and transferred to the hotel/hostel.
Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara Park – 130 km / 2 hrs
After your breakfast at 08.30 drive from Arusha with your packed lunch to Manyara park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area, evening drive to your campsite for Dinner and overnight at Manyara.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park 190 km / 3.5 – 4 hrs
After breakfast at 08:00am drive from Lake Manyara National Park with your packed lunch and game en-route to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Late afternoon drive to your Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro/Olduvai.
After breakfast with your packed lunch drive and game enroute to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is your option whether you pass via Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and you can also pass via the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture. Upon arrival dinner/overnight at Simba campsite on the crater rim.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
– After breakfast descent into the crater for tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro crater picnic site near Lerai Forest or hippo pool, after lunch proceed with game on-route out of the crater back to Arusha.
- • All current government Taxes relevant to the itinerary (Tanzania
- • All accommodation and meals as described
- • All entry fees for national parks, conservation fees, reserve fees relevant to this itinerary
- • Specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicle with window seats for all passengers, reference books (flora / fauna / avifauna), mobile communication, bottled water
- • Trained English speaking driver guide
- • Backup and logistical support from our Safaris Team.
- • Domestic air flights
- • International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
- • Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)
- • Entry visas
- • Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
- • Tips
- • Laundry
- • Drinks
- • Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency.